Help Center

Looking for answers? You've come to the right place.

I’ll be at a new location for several months.

Watch Gang utilizes a variety of shipping services. Please find the section below that is applicable to the shipment you are referring to.



If you’re planning on being away from your home for an extended period of time, but not permanently, you can still make great use of the USPS’s Mover’s Guide. With it, you’re able to specify a certain time frame that you’ll be away from your address. In that window, the USPS will automatically forward any mail you get to that temporary address. At the end of your pre-selected period of time, your packages will revert to being delivered to your original address.


If you know you're going to be away for a long period of time, your best bet is to have the UPS hold on to your package at one of their locations. You can find out your options for doing so with UPS's schedule a pickup function. Be warned that they may charge you a small fee if the package has already been shipped. Alternatively, you can sign up for UPS My Choice and have much more control over the entire shipping process


Unfortunately, there is no way to forward your Fedex package to a different address without a fee. If you know you're going to be away for several months, your best course of action would be to change your address by reaching out to If your package is already in the mail, you'll need to sign up for FedEx informed delivery. Many aspects of this service are free, however forwarding your package to a completely new address you will need to pay a fee starting at $5.55.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful