Looking for answers? You've come to the right place.
Watch Gang Exchange Trade Post Template
Effective 2/17/2020, ALL TRADE posts made on the Watch Gang Exchange Facebook (WGE) Group MUST use the template below.
The WGE templates CANNOT be altered, and all the identified information MUST beIncluded.
Please note, every post must include your Watch Gang Member ID. If you do notknow your ID or cannot remember it, you can get your Member ID here: https://www.watchgang.com/fb
- You must fill out the template below COMPLETELY and it CANNOT be altered.
- Your Member Verification Code / Member ID must be listed at the top of your post.
- At least one photo of each item must be included. If there are condition issues, photos of those should also be included to properly represent the state of the items being sold.
- If watches are being traded as a package, you must fill out the items below “Trade Value” for each item being offered in the package and can just indicate one Trade Value.
- If more than one watch is being offered, each section needs to be filled out for EACH WATCH being offered.
- Any non-compliant posts will be removed without notice.
TEMPLATE STARTS BELOW LINE
Member ID: REQUIRED
Brand & Model:
Trades Accepted: Enter style/genre of watch, brand or models that you are looking for. A price range is also required
Trade Value: Include the value of watch you’re willing to trade your watch OR the watch that you are looking to trade for AND what watches you won’t consider. Dollar value is not required but is highly suggested.
Watch Specifications: At a minimum, include watch diameter, type of movement and dial color (if difficult to determine by the photos). A link to the watch company website is acceptable, which shows the full specifications
Description of condition: If a modified watch, you must indicate where purchased and if a WR test was completed.
Items included: If any items are missing or not included, they MUST be listed or it is implied that the watch includes all items, as provided by the manufacturer. (Example: No box and papers)
Payment Terms: Include forms of payment accepted, including any fees included or in added to price.
Shipping Terms: Include where you will ship the item to, price of shipping and method used. If jurisdiction is not indicated, it is assumed that you will ship to ALL international locations.