Looking for answers? You've come to the right place.
How do I Address Military Shipments?
Watches sent to the Military (APO/FPO/DPO) are considered domestic but do require some specific guidelines when it comes to formatting addresses to ensure shipments arrive without delay.
We ship all domestic shipments via USPS.
Please follow the below guidelines:
- Write out the service member's full name in the address - All mail sent to the Military must be addressed to someone specific; addressing mail to "Any Service Member" is no longer permitted by the USPS.
- Include the unit and box (where applicable) into Address Line 1.
- In the 'City' field, enter APO/FPO/DPO
NOTE: APO is used for Air/Army Post Office; FPO is used for Fleet Post Office; DPO is used for Diplomatic Post Office.
- From the State field, select:
- Armed Forces - AE is the abbreviation for Armed Forces. It is used for armed forces in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Canada
- Armed Forces Pacific - AP is the abbreviation for Armed Forces Pacific and is used for the Pacifics
- Armed Forces America - AA is the abbreviation for Armed Forces America and it excludes Canada
- Then enter in a 5 digit zip.
To prevent mail from entering foreign mail networks, DO NOT include city or country names in APO/FPO/DPO shipping addresses.
CPT JOHN DOE
UNIT 2050 BOX 4190
APO AP 96278
SGT ROBERT SMITH
PSC 802 BOX 74
APO AE 09499
SEAMAN JOSEPH SMITH
FPO AP 96667
MSG JANE DOE
APO AA 09045