Looking for answers? You've come to the right place.
What happens if my Wheel watch arrived damaged and/or defective?
All watches won on the Wheel come with a two-year warranty. We encourage members to reach out to the manufacturer directly should they experience any issues with their watch.
As always, we are more than happy to assist members and help to provide them with any information they may need.
Situations where the Manufacturer should be contacted:
- Scratches on case or bezel
- Breakage or malfunctioning of the watch under normal use
- Breakage or malfunctioning of the watch that’s linked to defects in materials or workmanship
- Malfunctioning of all components of the movement
- Malfunctioning of the case
Situations where Watch Gang should be contacted:
- Damaged box
- Shipped with no watch or box
- Incorrect watch shipped
- Issues with parts of the movement (Chronograph/Subdials etc)
- Not sure how movement works or pushers work
- Broken Crystal or bracelet
- Water damage
Please include a photo and/or video of the issue for a speedier resolution. For a speedier resolution, please include the shipping box with the tracking number visible and a clear view of the dial.